Launching Big Ideas
We believe in thinking in solutions, not in features. Our Solution Thinking Methodology ensures that our Information Architecture, Visual Design, and Content teams work seamlessly to produce the highest quality end result. By designing smart, intuitive solutions, bringing them to life, and sharing them with the world, our design and product teams collaborate to find the right solutions for our partners.
As a member of a multi-disciplinary team, you will be responsible for crafting our partners’ solutions. We pride ourselves on rethinking established paradigms and redefining elegance in design – be it experience, interface, or visual. Our designers take projects from napkin sketches to final visual specifications. We believe in generalists that have a hand in each stage of solution design.
“I get to be involved in all projects from start to finish. We emphasize on producing high-quality work which is very satisfying. The work includes concepting and designing experiences across multiple platforms.”
What You’ll Do
Be a resource for the team on all things related to user experience or the solutions we create. Understand new industries and their customers’ experiences. Know how to leverage the continuously changing landscape of technology and design techniques. Be willing and capable to not only pitch your ideas internally, but also work directly with all manner of teams to execute the direction you’ve set.
- 1 year experience as a UI Designer & Master's Degree in Digital Arts or Computer Arts required
- Experience turning complex problems into simple and engaging customer experiences for the web, iPad, iPhone, and Android
- Expertise in developing information architecture, interaction models, customer flows, schematics, and visual design for solutions and services
- The ability to communicate efficiently and adapt quickly in high pressure situations
- Demonstrate comfort with an iterative design process that includes accepting and acting on feedback and constructive criticism
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Experience conducting customer research ranging to usability tests
- Background developing interaction prototypes
- Experience with motion design and related software
Creating an office environment that promotes social interaction.
- Lounge Area
- Quarterly Culture Club Events
- Stocked Kitchen
- Daily Happy Hour
- Lunch Roulette
A holistic approach to wellness: physical, emotional, and financial.
- Gym Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
- Medical Coverage
- Profit Share
- Transit/Parking Stipend
We understand life is challenging, so we support work-life balance.
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flextime Options
- Remote Work Options
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid Summer Fridays
- Paid Holidays
If you’re talented, we’re interested.
We empower our people to fulfill their personal and professional goals, by creating solutions worth believing in.
- Senior Full-Stack Engineer Brooklyn, NY