At AD:60 we keep User Experience at the heart of the products we build. We are looking for a well-rounded Senior UX Designer, with a robust product design portfolio to help lead our Web, iOS, and Android capabilities. You will collaborate closely with clients, our strategy, production and engineering teams to shape the future of AD:60 and create highly relevant products that fulfill the unmet needs of our unique clients and their users.
We are a fast growing team who focuses on solutions, not on features. Our Solution Thinking Methodology ensures that we consistently produce the highest quality results, which help the end user, as well as the business needs of our clients.
What You’ll Do
Senior UX Designers at AD:60 lead the way in following and optimizing our design process, from user research analysis to product shipment. Throughout the life of a project they create strong deliverables, such as IA diagrams, app maps, wireframes, prototypes, user stories, and other development hand-off tools. As necessary, they also create testing scripts and prototypes to validate their design decisions.
UX design is an integral part of what makes our work great. We hold ourselves to a high standard and are looking for designers who do the same.
- 5+ years of experience in a UI/UX design role
- A low fidelity approach to initial designs (e.g. wireframes, mockups, etc)
- A deep understanding of modern software design practices (Web vs Mobile, Design Thinking, Service Design, Lean and Agile processes, etc)
- Literacy in design tools and digital technologies (InVision, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.)
- An understanding of project management tools like Jira, Trello, and Confluence
- Worked on both large and small teams
- Exceptional presentation and written communication skills, both with clients and internally
- Experience with mentoring other designers and leading projects
- A portfolio that demonstrates strategic, conceptual and creative thinking both through product/feature design work and also illustration/graphical work
- Most importantly you have the desire to be a part of and grow with an amazing team of designers
- A solid understanding of HTML & CSS
- The ability to create dynamic prototypes (more than just InVision)
- Proficient animation skills, to better show off your vision
- A visually killer portfolio
- Above average baking skills and a strong designer to share them with your coworkers. (We can dream, can’t we?)
Creating an office environment that promotes social interaction.
- Lounge Area
- Quarterly Culture Club Events
- Stocked Kitchen
- Daily Happy Hour
- Lunch Roulette
A holistic approach to wellness: physical, emotional, and financial.
- Gym Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
- Medical Coverage
- Profit Share
- Transit/Parking Stipend
We understand life is challenging, so we support work-life balance.
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flextime Options
- Remote Work Options
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid Summer Fridays
- Paid Holidays
If you’re talented, we’re interested.
We empower our people to fulfill their personal and professional goals, by creating solutions worth believing in.
- Producer Chapel Hill, NC
- Producer Brooklyn, NY
- Director of Engineering (Web) Brooklyn, NY
- Senior Mobile Engineer (iOS) Chapel Hill, NC
- Mobile Engineer (Android) Chapel Hill, NC
- Head of Production Brooklyn, NY
- Senior Producer Chapel Hill, NC
- Senior Producer Brooklyn, NY
- Senior Full-Stack Engineer Brooklyn, NY