Deliver The Promise
As a member of the production team you will set the next person for success – team members, clients, stakeholders, and management; all the time. Not only will you ensure that projects and teams work in unison to meet deadlines, you will also set the direction every step of the way. To accomplish this, will requires an eye on the details while maintaining a “big picture” perspective.
We understand that new discoveries will occur during our process. This is why we strive to have all elements of our teams moving in parallel. Always being aware of each other’s tasks allows us to easily iterate without affecting timelines
What You’ll Do
Direct scope, workflow, project estimates, and budget of projects. Manage relationships and communications with stakeholders. Lead internal and external teams in the production of videos, website development, social web and/or mobile applications, online advertising, and email marketing.
- 5+ years experience in a client services organization, preferably on projects with top tier consulting firms, interactive agencies or high growth startup type products (including web and mobile)
- An ability to manage long term, objectives that include multiple projects and teams. A sharp mind, a good memory, and an attention to detail are absolutely key
- Strong understanding of web and mobile development technologies, design standards and the product lifecycle. You should understand the work we do--and the new things we can be doing--as well as our strategic business objectives
- An ability to manage and set expectations. You combine the timeline needs and our awesome abilities to figure out how to produce stunning work
- Demonstrated success at managing different types of teams-- engineering, design and QA
- Welcome any challenge that pushes the envelope of your knowledge
- Have excellent communication and organization skills
- An interactive personality
- Solid understanding of web standards, CSS-based design, cross-browser compatibility
- Have a good visual design sense and understanding of basic usability concepts
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment
Creating an office environment that promotes social interaction.
- Lounge Area
- Quarterly Culture Club Events
- Stocked Kitchen
- Daily Happy Hour
- Lunch Roulette
A holistic approach to wellness: physical, emotional, and financial.
- Gym Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
- Medical Coverage
- Profit Share
- Transit/Parking Stipend
We understand life is challenging, so we support work-life balance.
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flextime Options
- Remote Work Options
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid Summer Fridays
- Paid Holidays
If you’re talented, we’re interested.
We empower our people to fulfill their personal and professional goals, by creating solutions worth believing in.
- Producer Chapel Hill, NC
- Producer Brooklyn, NY
- Director of Engineering (Web) Brooklyn, NY
- Senior Mobile Engineer (iOS) Chapel Hill, NC
- Mobile Engineer (Android) Chapel Hill, NC
- Head of Production Brooklyn, NY
- Senior Producer Chapel Hill, NC
- Senior User Experience Designer Brooklyn, NY
- Senior Full-Stack Engineer Brooklyn, NY