Product design, engineering, quality assurance, management, and operations work side by side to create a cohesive, end-to-end solution. We build industry-leading native mobile and responsive web applications for our partners. Our deep expertise across a wide array of web and mobile technologies, platforms, and tools allows us to achieve the best possible user experience — stunning designs delivered with the fastest performance across all types of devices.
As a member of the mobile engineering team, you will be responsible for designing, building, and owning the Android applications that power our clients’ solutions.
We understand that new discoveries will occur during our process. This is why we strive to have all elements of our teams moving in parallel. Always being aware of each other’s tasks allows us to easily iterate without affecting timelines.
What You’ll Do
You will be a resource for the team on all things related to Android development. You will adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations, while simultaneously managing the project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- 3 + years of professional Android development experience
- Experience working in multi-threaded code
- Developed or participated in the development of native Android mobile apps which have been submitted to the Google Play Store
- Solid understanding of core library and frameworks: ExoPlayer, OkHttp, Retrofit, RxJava, Kotlin & Java
- Deep understanding of the mobile space
- Familiar with RESTful APIs
- A CS degree
- Tablet development (using different layouts, orientations)
- Have an application development experience for AndroidTV and FireTV devices
- Dabbled iOS development
- Previously worked in a a client services organization with exposure to multiple projects, compressed timeframes, different verticals and client management
Creating an office environment that promotes social interaction.
- Lounge Area
- Quarterly Culture Club Events
- Stocked Kitchen
- Daily Happy Hour
- Lunch Roulette
A holistic approach to wellness: physical, emotional, and financial.
- Gym Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
- Medical Coverage
- Profit Share
- Transit/Parking Stipend
We understand life is challenging, so we support work-life balance.
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flextime Options
- Remote Work Options
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid Summer Fridays
- Paid Holidays
If you’re talented, we’re interested.
We empower our people to fulfill their personal and professional goals, by creating solutions worth believing in.
- Producer Chapel Hill, NC
- Producer Brooklyn, NY
- Director of Engineering (Web) Brooklyn, NY
- Senior Mobile Engineer (iOS) Chapel Hill, NC
- Head of Production Brooklyn, NY
- Senior Producer Chapel Hill, NC
- Senior User Experience Designer Brooklyn, NY
- Senior Producer Brooklyn, NY
- Senior Full-Stack Engineer Brooklyn, NY