As the head of the production team you will set the tone for success – team members, clients, stakeholders, and management; all the time. Not only will you ensure that projects and teams work in unison to meet deadlines, you will also set the direction every step of the way. To accomplish this, will requires an eye on the details while maintaining a “big picture” perspective.
We understand that new discoveries will occur during our process. This is why we strive to have all elements of our teams moving in parallel. Always being aware of each other’s tasks allows us to easily iterate without affecting timelines
What You’ll Do
Lead a dispersed team of producers and QA engineers. Sit on the AD:60 Leadership. Advise the CEO as an authority on all things related to production. Oversee the scope, workflow, project estimates, and budget of all AD:60 projects. Manage relationships and communications with stakeholders. Lead internal and external teams in the production of videos, website development, social web and/or mobile applications, online advertising, and email marketing.
- 7 + years of proven integrated and digital production experience working in an agency setting, with 2+ years of true leadership experience
- History of developing strong relationships with Fortune 500 clients
- A successful track record of managing multi-platform projects
- Is an expert presenter and comfortable interacting with senior level clients
- Demonstrated experience running large-scale engagements for global brands
- Experience writing statement of work, scoping proposals or retainers, as well as composing project plans, schedules, staffing, and budgets
- Strong knowledge of web and mobile development processes and technologies
- A natural ability to motivate and act as a morale booster with internal teams, while remaining confident and calm
- Must possess meticulousness, organizational, and problem-solving abilities
- An interactive personality
- Solid understanding of web standards, CSS-based design, cross-browser compatibility
- Have a good visual design sense and understanding of basic usability concepts
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment
Creating an office environment that promotes social interaction.
- Lounge Area
- Quarterly Culture Club Events
- Stocked Kitchen
- Daily Happy Hour
- Lunch Roulette
A holistic approach to wellness: physical, emotional, and financial.
- Gym Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
- Medical Coverage
- Profit Share
- Transit/Parking Stipend
We understand life is challenging, so we support work-life balance.
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flextime Options
- Remote Work Options
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid Summer Fridays
- Paid Holidays
If you’re talented, we’re interested.
We empower our people to fulfill their personal and professional goals, by creating solutions worth believing in.
- Producer Chapel Hill, NC
- Producer Brooklyn, NY
- Director of Engineering (Web) Brooklyn, NY
- Senior Mobile Engineer (iOS) Chapel Hill, NC
- Mobile Engineer (Android) Chapel Hill, NC
- Senior Producer Chapel Hill, NC
- Senior User Experience Designer Brooklyn, NY
- Senior Producer Brooklyn, NY
- Senior Full-Stack Engineer Brooklyn, NY