Product design, engineering, quality assurance, management, and operations work side by side to create a cohesive, end-to-end solution. We build industry-leading responsive web and native mobile applications for our partners. Our deep expertise across a wide array of web and mobile technologies, platforms, and tools allows us to achieve the best possible user experience — stunning designs delivered with the fastest performance across all types of devices.
As the leader of web engineering, you will be responsible for leading, managing and growing multiple teams of software engineers.
We understand that new discoveries will occur during our process. This is why we strive to have all elements of our teams moving in parallel. Always being aware of each other’s tasks allows us to easily iterate without affecting timelines.
What You’ll Do
Lead, manage and grow multiple teams of software engineers while mentoring and guiding the professional and technical development of said engineers. You’ll work with product owners to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios with the goal of ensuring deadlines and client commitments are kept.
When necessary you’ll step in to contribute and support the award winning full-stack technical solutions that our clients have come to expect.
Additionally, you’ll work with AD:60’s VP of Engineering to continuously improve software engineering practices and capabilities by encouraging innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, inclusion, outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity of thought,
- 7 + years of experience in software development
- 2 + years of experience in leading and growing teams
- Expert knowledge of AngularJS
- Expert knowledge of Ruby and Rails
- Be able to translate wireframes and mockups into code with a good grasp of document structure and semantics
- Have a good visual design sense and understanding of basic usability concepts
- Understanding of mobile technologies
- CS Degree
- Build internal application frontends using activeadmin, d3, cancan, devise, and others.
- Semantic DOM and technical SEO principles
- Knowledge of nodeJS
- Experience in a client services organization, preferably on projects with top tier consulting firms, interactive agencies or high growth startup type products
Creating an office environment that promotes social interaction.
- Lounge Area
- Quarterly Culture Club Events
- Stocked Kitchen
- Daily Happy Hour
- Lunch Roulette
A holistic approach to wellness: physical, emotional, and financial.
- Gym Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
- Medical Coverage
- Profit Share
- Transit/Parking Stipend
We understand life is challenging, so we support work-life balance.
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flextime Options
- Remote Work Options
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid Summer Fridays
- Paid Holidays
If you’re talented, we’re interested.
We empower our people to fulfill their personal and professional goals, by creating solutions worth believing in.
- Producer Chapel Hill, NC
- Producer Brooklyn, NY
- Senior Mobile Engineer (iOS) Chapel Hill, NC
- Mobile Engineer (Android) Chapel Hill, NC
- Head of Production Brooklyn, NY
- Senior Producer Chapel Hill, NC
- Senior User Experience Designer Brooklyn, NY
- Senior Producer Brooklyn, NY
- Senior Full-Stack Engineer Brooklyn, NY