When the team at Stash Invest wanted to help consumers take the leap from traditional savings accounts to investing, they partnered with AD:60 to create STASH, an easy-to-use application with the focus on creating a new way to invest in what you love.
Keeping Investing Simple
For the application, we focused on the need to implement a simple User Experience, backed by a clear strategy. Defining the look and feel of the app had to reflect not only the brand’s identity, but also had to ensure a clean layout so users did not feel overwhelmed when investing their money. Hand-drawn illustrations were added as navigation icons to give a level of playfulness and a universal feel that would allow us to expand the brand to new platforms over time.
An Award Winning Business
AD:60 and Stash Invest delivered a strategy and a comprehensive solution that turned the startup into a flourishing business. The app offers a concierge-style approach to the investment vertical, allowing consumers to invest in their beliefs, interests, and goals via iOS and Android.
- 2015 Best New App by Apple
- 2016 Editor’s Choice by Google
- 2016 Appy Awards Winner: Best Finance App / Best Branding App
- 2016 w3 Silver Winner: Mobile Sites & Apps/Finance and Banking
- 2016 Webby Awards Nomination: Mobile Sites & Apps/Finance and Banking
- 2017 Webby Awards Winner: Mobile Sites & Apps/Finance and Banking
- 50,000 wait list prior to launch
- $500,000+ in deposits in its first 2 weeks
- Secured $3 million in seed funding
- Secured $9.25 million in Series A funding
- Media coverage from CNN Money, BuzzFeed, Refinery29, Fox News, and more